Employee Goodness Manager
aka: Employee Experience Manager
We are seeking an Employee Goodness Manager who can help to provide Goodness into our employees’ work experience! Rexford is committed to assist employees in their pursuit of Goodness. What is Goodness? We define it by our five main pillars: Community, Physical, Financial, Social, and Personal Growth. You will be responsible for helping to create an environment where our teammates are productive, engaged, and appreciated all while having fun at work, no matter where their office is located!
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys being both creative and strategic and who has a true passion for delivering meaningful top-notch experiences. This role will have tremendous exposure to the entire organization. The ideal candidate will have previous exposure with program management, brand marketing, facilitating and seamlessly executing first-class experiences. We're looking for someone who is driven, thrives on delivering results with a keen sense of humor.
If you have a great attitude and want to be a part of a dynamic, fun environment, then this could be a great opportunity for you! We want someone who is committed and enthusiastic about the mission and vision of the company and who loves being the "go-to" person for our employee population. We currently have 160+ employees who will be counting on you to keep things running smoothly and effectively.
- Hosts events and activities that align with Rexford’s Goodness initiative in a way that continues to excite current employees and keeps them connected to the company, mission, and brand.
- Become Rexford’s Culture Cultivator. Champion our culture, company mission and core values to internal and external audiences.
- Create, design, and deliver thoughtful and fun communications via our internal channels
- Identify technology and tools that we can adopt as a company to enhance our communication channels and reinforce our company’s culture regardless of office location
- Develop creative ways to drive engagement while keeping a pulse on the team’s dynamics
- Create and help manage a company events calendar to provide transparency and enhanced visibility to all company initiatives and events.
- Lead Rexford’s social committee to come up with exciting and innovative ways to keep our employees engaged in our hybrid work environment and beyond.
- Oversee the planning and execution on annual company events including the holiday party and summer barbeque
- Plan, execute, and communicate employee recognition and awards (Core Values & Edison awards) events and hands-on activities which further Rexford’s commitment to our core values, and diversity, equity and inclusion
- Design and evolve new/current people programs in innovative ways to enhance employee engagement, recognition, and satisfaction, leveraging quantitative and qualitative data for continuous improvement
- Oversees and helps to manage office facilities management across all regions including but not limited to budgeting and space planning
- Oversees, selects, and helps manage vendors. Negotiates contract services, ensuring that Rexford is getting the best products and services at the best prices.
- Ensures that new hires are onboarded with a best-in-class experience, managing delivery, communication and logistics of their new Rexford swag, technology, workstation, building access, etc.
- Coordinate and facilitate company engagement events, work closely with cross-functional leaders to assist with internal & external events, and functions (both virtual and on-site). Join the wider talent team meetings/engagement/communications.
- Help the company better to celebrate our wins, promotions, and other meaningful recognition.
- Help support return to work safety guidelines, best practices, and standards for employees and cross-functional service teams.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with an employee population of at least 100+, in a distributed environment
- Proven track record of facilitating organization-wide initiatives with multiple senior level stakeholders
- Known for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Skilled at being an effective communicator and knack for creating credibility with stakeholders
- Expertise in well branded communications (both verbal and written)
- Commitment to building an inclusive culture
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial team, adapt easily to change, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Comfort with the ambiguity of changing priorities and the flexibility to embrace new ideas within a fast-paced environment.
- Passion, passion, passion. Passion for helping people and being a part of building the best culture in the world
- Desire to have a highly visible role within the company, and to be a champion for all things Rexford!
- Must be extremely tech-savvy with an up to date pulse on new technology, tools, and platforms to elevate our employee experience.
- A self-starter with a high degree of initiative and motivation.
- Proficient in Advanced MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint Proficient (Drive, Docs, Gmail, Calendar).
- Strong Budget and vendor management skills
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination Required
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, tuition reimbursement, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.
Rexford is an equal opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender Identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.