Leasing Coordinator - San Diego
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over 13 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California.
We are currently seeking an experienced Leasing Coordinator to join our growing company. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Leasing team in the preparation, execution, and management of leasing transactions including new deals and renewals of all Rexford properties in their assigned region.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Draft, review and update listing agreements for assigned regions
- Propose new list rates after analyzing comparable market rates
- Work with third party brokers to negotiate and draft proposals
- Create deal files with all essential information
- Prepare and review all lease proposals for approval prior to submitting to tenants or brokers
- Analyze financials/credits of all potential tenants
- Track status of deals until all proper documentation is received
- Coordinate with property management, construction, and acquisitions departments within Rexford for timing/condition of the space, renewal process, improvements and underwriting
- Assist with creation and implementation of the marketing plan for the properties within their region
- Periodically audit marketing material on Loopnet to ensure all details are correct
- Review lease expiration report to stay informed of new and existing tenants
- Update leasing report with daily comments
- Coordinate with brokers to finalize deals and strategize on current/upcoming vacancies
- Weekly/Bi-weekly meetings or calls with third party brokers and property management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar role
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a very fast-paced, high-volume environment
Rexford Industrial’s compensation and benefits plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility for many positions, 100% paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance; two weeks’ vacation in first year, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city!