Senior Underwriter - Acquisitions
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over 15 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California.
We are seeking a Senior Underwriter with extensive leadership experience in the industrial real estate industry to join our rapidly growing company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze Southern California industrial real estate opportunities through ARGUS and Excel financial modeling
- Develop pro-forma cash flow projections and discounted cash flow models (IRR, NPV, yield on cost)
- Research and analyze market fundamentals including rent comparables, sales comparables, vacancy statistics and replacement costs
- Manage underwriting workflow from initial underwriting through letter of intent, contract negotiations, due diligence and closing
- Prepare detailed Investment Committee documents for internal approvals as well as detailed documents required for Closing/transitioning to property management
- Interface with all departments, including property management, leasing, construction and accounting
- Conduct comprehensive physical and financial due diligence
- Transition property to property management
ADA Requirements: The physical demands, work environment factors, and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to feel, handle, or type; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move or carry up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. Additionally, employee may be required to drive to a property, walk on uneven ground, walk through a construction site, be exposed to dust or fumes and work around machinery or equipment