Analyst – Industrial Real Estate
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over 12 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California.
We are currently seeking an Acquisitions Analyst to join our growing company, supporting the Acquisitions department with financial underwriting analysis of prospective real estate acquisitions, dispositions and property development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop underwriting models and assumptions for analysis of acquisitions and developments both prior to contract and during due diligence.
- Prepare detailed financial analyses for properties in the pipeline which involves analysis of operating and property and tenant financial statements, tenants, leases, and other property info.
- Manage underwriting workflow of each project from the initial underwriting through letter of intent, contract stage and due diligence.
- Work closely with acquisition, due diligence, finance and portfolio management teams throughout the acquisition process.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Real Estate required
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in industrial, office or commercial real estate valuation and analysis
- Experience with ARGUS and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
Rexford Industrial’s compensation and benefits plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility, 100% paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance; generous vacation policy, paid holidays and regular company events. We have beautiful, open office space with complimentary food, snacks and coffee, a ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city!
ADA Requirements: The physical demands, work environment factors, and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to feel, handle, or type; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move or carry up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. Additionally, employee may be required to drive to a property, walk on uneven ground, walk through a construction site, be exposed to dust or fumes and work around machinery or equipment.