Vice President, Marketing
Visionary. Creator. Brand Marketer. Innovator. Executor. Does this sound like you? Come join us!
You are the right person if...
- You are passionate and creative, and get it done!
- You are an inspiring, experienced leader who thrives in a customer-focused, entrepreneurial environment, and enjoys having FUN.
- You are excited by originating creatively-driven, omni-channel marketing campaigns utilized to drive behaviors that facilitate transactions enabling the company’s tremendous growth.
- You relish the idea that your ideas and initiatives are contributing directly to the company’s growth.
- You take ownership over your work and love the idea that your contributions to the growth of the company also enable your ownership in the company to grow.
- Omni-channel stakeholder marketing targeting industrial property brokers, owners and influencers via database marketing, digital & traditional media designed to drive behaviors and catalyze investment opportunities. Help take Rexford’s key relationships to a new level and build upon the company’s success that has so far enabled over $3 billion in acquisitions via predominately off-market transactions during the prior five years.
- Corporate branding & marketing ranging from the company’s online presence, corporate collateral to the company’s investor-facing identity.
- Environmental branding and standards ensuring the “look and feel” of Rexford’s growing portfolio of industrial properties conveys forward-looking thought-leadership and a differentiated customer-tenant value-proposition that maximizes the marketability of Rexford properties as well as the tenant experience.
- Internal-facing marketing and branding designed to enhance the company’s recruiting efforts and to maximize the quality of employees’ experience as part of the Rexford team.
- Set the vision for the Rexford brand in support of strategic marketing and business objectives.
- Design and execute marketing strategies which focus on each specific audience: including brokers, investors, tenants and employees/potential employees.
- Build and drive branding campaigns including e-mail campaigns, social media and websites to drive market activity and deliver promotional materials, which include marketing print and collateral copies, social media announcements and e-mail campaigns in accordance with specific project and market requirements.
- Manage the marketing team, budget, ensure all marketing programs are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-oriented.
- Represent Rexford at events, be a thought leader / brand ambassador and gather market intelligence while exposing the company to the broader industry.
- Report KPIs at meetings as scheduled. Measuring the success of marketing and creative campaigns across the business, provide research and analytics to evaluate effectiveness of strategy, initiatives and campaigns.
- Plan, develop, and implement our SEO and SEM strategy.
- A compelling portfolio of original work that’s both conceptual and results-driven.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a highly creative process, harnessing ideas and resources as needed to enable the creation of innovative omni-channel campaigns with meaningful, measurable results.
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role, and Bachelor's Degree in Marketing preferred.
- Proven leadership experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy.
- Excellent creative, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and business insights.
- Experience with corporate marketing and branding, and a clear understanding of marketing strategies and concepts.
- Deep digital marketing experience. Serve as the team expert on analyzing future tools for digital success and making recommendations.
- You are metric driven and draw insights from complex marketing data.
- Advanced analytical and problem- solving skills. Excellent knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Budgetary Management experience. Manage and lead outside Vendors.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.