Staff Accountant II
Staff Accountant II
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over 32 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California. Never has the mission and vision of Rexford Industrial been more exciting. Help us transform the Southern California Industrial Real Estate landscape!
Staff Accountant II Responsibilities:
- Perform property management and job cost accounting duties on a timely basis. Such accounting duties include, but are not limited to, review and reconciliation of monthly property financials and construction-in-progress accounts for job closure and asset transfer, proper posting of accruals and adjusting journal entries, and job cost system review and approval.
- Reconcile monthly bank reconciliations.
- Produce monthly flux analysis for income statement and balance sheet for their assigned property group.
- Interface and coordinate with property managers and other in-house personnel to facilitate the property management process. Examples would include, but are not limited to, stop payments on outstanding checks, processing tenant bill backs, etc.
- Assistance in providing quarter-end and year-end audit and tax packages.
- Interface and coordinate with corporate accounting to assist in accurate internal accounting and corporate budgeting and forecasting.
- Prepared to accept monthly ad hoc projects, which may include, but are not limited to, straight line rent, property tax reconciliations, property insurance reconciliations, and fixed asset accounting etc.
Staff Accountant II Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 2+ years of accounting experience; preferably in real estate
- Job cost and fixed asset accounting experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Team player
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360-degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender Identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.