Temporary Office Support (Summer)
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company, operating over 32 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California. Never has the mission and vision of Rexford Industrial been more exciting. Strategically located in Southern California, the largest industrial market in the U.S., our strategy targets investment in well-located, infill industrial buildings with value-add opportunities to renovate and enhance functionality and efficiency.
Office Support / Receptionist
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative fast-growing, dynamic publicly traded real estate company. We are looking for someone who is able to multitask and pay attention to detail to join Corporate Office in Brentwood as our Office Support / Receptionist. You will be apart of the Human Resource team.
We currently have an opening for a full-time Receptionist at our corporate office in Brentwood. This role is an in-office position.
- Serve as the face of the company offering friendly services to those entering the office
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls as needed
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Accept deliveries/mail and organize them to be distributed to the correct recipient
(during pandemic, this position will receive, sort, digitally scan, upload and/or distribute all daily mail and deliveries to correct recipients)
- Organize, create labels and/or stamp outgoing mail and packages
- Ensure reception, conference rooms, and common areas are tidy and presentable, stocked with all necessary materials
- Maintain office supply room and keep inventory of stock
- Manage the visitors log of who is entering the office
- Track and validate guest parking tickets
- Run and manage the Rexford Industrial social committee
- Manage and/or assist with all corporate events (birthdays, volunteer events, monthly company events, holiday events, etc.)
- Other tasks as assigned by various departments
- Bachelor’s degree a plus, some college required
- Front desk or administrative experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Some experience with event planning a plus
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, and work under pressure
- Professional appearance and presentation
ADA Requirements: The physical demands, work environment factors, and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to feel, handle, or type; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move or carry up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. Additionally, employee may be required to drive to a property, walk on uneven ground, walk through a construction site, be exposed to dust or fumes and work around machinery or equipment.