Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over 12 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California.
We are currently seeking an experienced Vp, of Marketing to join our growing company. The primary role of the VP, of Marketing is to design and implement a successful business marketing plan for the company. This is an entrepreneurial position where being self-sufficient and resourceful is a critical element of success. Additionally, it represents a unique opportunity to contribute to the strategy and growth of the company's portfolio of real estate assets as well as the corporate vision, culture and branding.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing strategies for the organization.
- Support and facilitate development and execution of marketing plans.
- Assist in developing marketing strategy and translate corporate strategic objectives and plans into creative and effective marketing programs and materials.
- Plan and administer the marketing operations budget of the organization.
- Edit materials in accordance with specific project and market requirements.
- Develop and deliver promotional materials, which include marketing print and collateral copies, social media announcements and e-mail campaigns.
- Assist in strategic plans for client, investor and conference presentations, displays, etc.
- Work with the Director of Acquisitions to develop and administer the marketing database that includes prospect, client and broker information.
- Design e-mail campaigns, social media and websites to drive market activity.
- Manage marketing activities with external public and investor relations agencies.
- Develop and deliver insightful strategies and presentations to senior executives.
- Attend conferences, events and other opportunities to gather market intelligence while exposing the company to the broader industry.
- Research competitors, current business standards and real estate industry news.
- Create and maintain compelling proposal content; design and messaging to be consistent with corporate objectives.
- Assist the business units in meeting marketing goals objectives.
- Report KPIs at meetings as scheduled.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in the commercial or industrial real estate industry
- Strong creative thinking skills and the ability to contribute unique marketing ideas and strategies
- Ability to work effectively as part of a large team
Rexford Industrial’s compensation and benefits plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360 degree views of the ocean, mountains and city!
ADA Requirements: The physical demands, work environment factors, and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to feel, handle, or type; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move or carry up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. Additionally, employee may be required to drive to a property, walk on uneven ground, walk through a construction site, be exposed to dust or fumes and work around machinery or equipment.