HRIS Data & Systems Analyst
HR Data & Systems Analyst
Never has the mission and vision of Rexford Industrial been more exciting. Help us transform the Southern California Industrial Real Estate landscape and gain some valuable experience working for one of the fasted growing employers within Real Estate!
Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, high growth, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over 225 properties throughout Southern California.
Our HR Data & Systems Analyst role reports to the SVP, Human Resources and will work collaboratively with the entire HR team to manage HR systems & people analytics. This is an exciting opportunity for someone that is very progressive, curious, tech savvy, analytical, detail orientated, and a strong team player. We are looking for a data centric person who loves turning data and trends into programs that improve the employee experience and enhance engagement in the areas of culture, learning & development, talent acquisitions and HR operations.
HR Data & Systems Analyst Responsibilities include:
- Maintain and develop HR Systems & Reporting functionality to ensure optimal utilization, performance and user experience for management and employee levels.
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned.
- Develop & maintain HRIS, standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics, integrating our various HR systems into repeatable working dashboard.
- Ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, reporting, writing, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities, and people system upgrades maintain accurate documentation of production data quality monitoring processes and results, and procedures for resolving data errors/anomalies
- Maintain HRIS: including ADP Workforce Now (HRIS/Payroll), Jobvite (ATS), Cornerstone (LMS), and LinkedIn Learning (Learning content), Predictive Index, Hireright (prehire and talent assessments).
- Manage and report HR Key performance Indicators (KPI's) and advise on progress to both HR team and organization. Develop standard reports and helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data
- Assists in the creation of communication materials and presentations to support analysis, implementation of programs, or for process updates. Prepares and maintains documentation
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
- Research and analyze continuous improvement of various HR programs
- Administration of HR programs, such as goals/performance/total rewards/ compensation surveys/ analysis, engagement, L&D, HRIS changes, assisting with research, data analysis, and proposals for changes .
- Assist in various HR projects and continuous improvement initiatives, willing to do whatever needs to be done!
HR Data & Systems Analyst Requisite Skills:
- BSc/MSc in HR or other relevant study.
- 2+ years as an HR Specialist / Analyst, in multiple HRIS systems environment: ADP, CSOD, LIL , ATS preferred
- Advanced Excel “Wizard”, ability to work with multiple sources of data.
- Understands and uses qualitative/quantitative measurement and data collection design principles.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines, and work effectively in a fast paced, and ever-changing environment, with conflicting priorities. Power through tasks at lightning speed and accuracy.
Rexford Industrial's reward plan includes highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO, and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs, and beautiful offices with 360-degree views of the ocean, mountains, and city.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, national origin, gender Identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.