Vice President, Marketing
- You are an Omni-channel stakeholder, marketing and targeting industrial property brokers, owners and influencers via database marketing, digital & traditional media designed to drive behaviors and catalyze investment opportunities.
- Help take Rexford’s key relationships to a new level and build upon the company’s success that has so far enabled over $5 billion in acquisitions via predominately off-market transactions during the prior five years.
- Lead corporate branding & marketing ranging from the company’s online presence, corporate collateral to the company’s investor-facing identity.
- Environmental branding and standards ensuring the “look and feel” of Rexford’s growing portfolio of industrial properties conveys forward-looking thought-leadership and a differentiated customer-tenant value-proposition that maximizes the marketability of Rexford properties as well as the tenant experience.
- Oversea all the social media platforms, IG, LinkedIn ect
- Design and execute marketing strategies which focus on each specific audience: including brokers, investors, tenants and employees/potential employees.
- Build and run campaigns including e-mail campaigns, social media and websites to drive market activity and deliver promotional materials, which include marketing print and collateral copies, social media announcements and e-mail campaigns in accordance with specific project and market requirements.
- Manage the marketing team, budget, ensure all marketing programs are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-oriented.
- Represent Rexford at events, be a thought leader / brand ambassador and gather market intelligence while exposing the company to the broader industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
- 12+ years of experience.
- Built and managed a Marketing team.
- Proven leadership experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy.
- Excellent creative, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and business insights.
- You have experience working cross-functionally to ensure marketing programs are in line with company objectives, and a passionate team player who works effectively as part of a large team.
- Knowledge of and experience in the commercial or industrial real estate industry focusing on brokers, investors, owners a plus.
- Experience with corporate marketing and branding, and a clear understanding of marketing strategies and concepts.
- Deep digital marketing experience.
- The ability to think long-term about how to evolve the brand.
- You are metric driven and draw insights from complex marketing data.
- Strong conceptual skills. You know how to start with a big idea and move forward from there, and coach the team through similar approaches.
- Budgetary Management experience. Manage and lead outside Vendors.
- Technical proficiency in a variety of software programs, including those integral to desktop publishing and website maintenance.
- High energy, well organized ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and unstructured environment.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- A creative mind who thinks outside the box!
Rexford is an equal opportunity employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.