Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc. (NYSE: REXR) is a leading, publicly traded industrial real estate investment and management company operating over 32 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Southern California.
Never has the mission and vision of Rexford Industrial been more exciting, so come help us transform the Southern California Industrial Real Estate landscape! This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative fast-growing, dynamic REIT within the Leasing Department as a Leasing Administrator. This individual must demonstrate a superior organizational and entrepreneurial ability along with 3+ years of experience in leasing transaction and administration. The Leasing Administrator will be responsible for assisting in conducting new and renewal lease transactions as well as assisting fellow Leasing Department team members in the preparation, execution, and management of leasing transactions within an assigned region.
- Maintain ongoing communication with in-house leasing, legal, finance, and property operations team members regarding the coordination and transmission of lease related documents for new and renewal transactions with tenants and/or proposed tenants;
- Track / obtain / input all required lease deliverables utilizing Yardi Deal Manager leasing platform including tenant financial information, credit reports, landlord references, letter of intent, lease document, monies due upon execution, and certificate of insurance;
- Serve as an information resource through tracking new and expiring leases, providing regular and frequent status reports to all parties, and ensuring timely processing and execution of key documents and internal processes;
- Draft brokerage listing and commission agreements, calculate and process brokerage commission invoices for new and renewal lease transactions, cross-referencing third-party brokerage agreements and lease documents;
- Prepare and review all Letters of Intent for approval prior to submitting to tenants or third-party brokers;
- Review lease expiration report and coordinate with property operations personnel in order to stay informed of new and existing tenant status;
- Weekly/Bi-weekly meetings or calls with internal regional leasing, operations, and construction teams as well as third party brokers;
- Coordinate execution of pertinent documents via DocuSign.
- Conduct market research to keep informed of market rents, competing property specifics, market trends, recently completed transactions, and other market information relevant to the assigned regional submarket(s);
- Periodically audit marketing material on Rexford website / LoopNet / CoStar / AIR listing services to ensure all details are correct;
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience w/ basic commercial lease language.
- Strong knowledge of real estate documents and the leasing process; apply this understanding in performing job responsibilities.
- Able to provide a high level of attention to detail for reliable accuracy.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Yardi
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment & high work volume.
Rexford Industrial’s reward plan includes; highly competitive base salaries, bonus eligibility and long- term incentives for many positions, comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401k with match, vacation, additional PTO and paid holidays, as well as regular company events, food, snacks, coffee, ping pong table, massage chairs, TVs and beautiful offices with 360-degree views of the ocean, mountains and city.