Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Resonate is disrupting the marketing and advertising landscape with cutting-edge technology that brings together real-time survey data and insights on over 230 million consumers and online behavioral data all in one platform. With our proprietary AI & Machine learning infrastructure at the center, Resonate has pioneered a completely new way to identify, understand, and engage highly-targeted audiences. With Resonate large brands and agencies are finally getting to the heart of ‘why’ consumers do what they do and the products, companies and causes they support.
We have an excellent engineering culture that focuses on results, values collaboration and loves solving hard problems. We are a team of voracious learners who believe that technology is a journey, not a destination and we actively support ongoing education and experimentation.
If using cutting-edge technologies and transforming an industry sounds interesting to you, then we should talk.
About the Position
As a member of our Engineering team, you will work with a tight, highly skilled machine learning / data science team dedicated to the development of Resonate’s proprietary consumer insights. You will be working closely with our Data Scientists, implementing highly available and scalable machine learning pipelines.
If you are a Software Engineer passionate for technology who wants to work with a mature, intensely skilled team, values total ownership of your work, and can’t imagine a day without coding, we want to speak to you! We're looking for a creative, focused, collaborative, technically curious individual who enjoys both design as well as working hands-on with the code.
If you are interested in working on cutting edge ML and AI projects at Internet scale and speed this is the job for you!
- Design and implement ML feature pipelines
- Optimize pipelines and processes for model development, experimentation and scaled production scoring
- Implement machine learning algorithms and libraries in service to modeling and production scoring pipelines
- Monitor and ensure the quality of machine learning solutions by implementing process and control disciplines as well as tooling to govern
- Analyze large and complex data sets to derive valuable insights, inform feature and product development
- Apply machine learning and data science techniques and design distributed systems
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Strong Software Engineering background with emphasis in data science and machine learning
- Fluent in Java, Python, and/or Scala programming languages
- Strong communication skills including the ability to describe complex models and findings to different audiences and stakeholders, from data science peers to business decision-makers
- Demonstrated exploratory analysis and visualization abilities in a non-academic settings
- Strong bias for action and ability to pivot quickly and act with agility according to the needs of the business
- Working knowledge of machine learning frameworks and the data and computation management mechanisms that surround them in a cloud environment (AWS)
- Experience designing, implementing, and transitioning to AI/ML cloud based frameworks such as Amazon SageMaker
- Experience implementing quality and control disciplines for Machine Learning pipelines through process and tooling
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and effectively manage priorities and communicate progress
- Fluent in Linux based systems, Docker, and code versioning tooling (Git/CI/CD)
- Computer Science or equivalent degree and work experience
Resonate is a pioneer in A.I.-driven consumer data & intelligence. The Resonate Ignite Platform™ seamlessly enriches any data with the deepest understanding of the U.S. consumer and then integrates into the marketing ecosystem to drive insights into action. Resonate Elements, our proprietary consumer data set, has more than 13,000 attributes, including the Human Element that describes why consumers choose, buy, or support certain brands, products or causes. Hundreds of leading brands and agencies use Resonate to better understand their customers and prospects and power decision-making from strategy and execution to drive growth and revenue across the customer lifecycle.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Resonate is privately held and backed by Argentum Capital Partners, Revolution Growth, Greycroft Partners and iNovia Capital. Resonate has been named a best place to work for the last 7 years.
Find out more about our story at www.resonate.com.
Resonate offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.