Salesforce Administrator & Data Analytics Specialist
Renaissance Life & Health is seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator & Data Analytics Specialist to join our growing team!
The Salesforce Administrator & Data Analyst Specialist collects, organizes, analyzes, and disseminates the data and reporting needed by the organization to analyze sales results and the performance of local markets to ensure profitable growth of all Renaissance product lines. This position will also be the administrator of Renaissance’s Salesforce.com (SFDC) CRM platform.
What does this role entail?
Data and Reporting
- Accurately collects, organizes, analyzes, and disseminates data and reports on key performance metrics across the customer life cycle to the organization
- Identifies, collects, organizes, and disseminates market and competitor intelligence from external data sources to assist the organization with monitoring developments in the group ancillary insurance marketplace
- Develops reports, data tables, graphs, and charts to effectively communicate relevant data and information to others in the organization
- Collaborates with other functional teams to provide relevant data and reports needed for their areas of responsibilities
- Maintains and updates at regular intervals data used to generate reports and perform analyses
- Serves as primary system administrator for the SFDC platform -handles SFDC administration duties including
- User account maintenance
- Data imports, validation and cleanup
- Report and dashboard generation
- Documentation of data, processes, reports and changes to SFDC platform
- Manages data feeds and integrations with other systems
- Plans, implements, tests and manages SFDC development projects based on needs and requirements of the organization
- Resolves Salesforce user problems as needed – user access, password resets, correcting data issues, troubleshoot issues with running reports, assisting with creating ad-hoc reports, etc.
- Provide training on SFDC to new and existing users to grow the collective SFDC capabilities and skill set of the organization
What must I possess to qualify?
- Position requires a bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or business related field
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in insurance industry – group insurance ancillary benefits experience preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC) CRM platform preferred
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office products –in particular MS Excel and MS Access
- High proficiency with SQL preferred
- Experience using business intelligence applications and other data analysis tools
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience