Qlik Community Specialist
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Qlik Team
As part of the organization, and our growing team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. With approximately 40,000 customers worldwide you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
How you will spend your time as our next Qlik Community Specialist
The Qlik Community Specialist is responsible for the day-to day moderation of our Qlik Community. As Community Specialist your role is to create a safe and welcoming space for people to share and collaborate. This position will involve extensive customer interaction as well as line of business collaboration within Qlik. As one of the primary ‘faces’ of community you will play a critical role as we have a vested interest in growing community both internally and externally. This position includes oversight of community.qlik.com as primary responsibility but may evolve to include other online assets.
Qlik has an innovative, team-oriented and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
As Qlik Community Specialist you will be a team member of our rapidly growing company, you will have significant impact on our company’s growth and success.
- Report to Director of Qlik Communities as part of Global Enterprise and Field Marketing
- Assist to develop, update and enforce policies that provide the framework and boundaries for our community.
- As Moderator, you are a primary face to the community. A “go-to” person that can get answers quickly and be responsive and engaging.
- Ability to curate interesting and engaging content and reply to threads that demonstrate care and concern for our members.
- Highly communicative and empathetic, always putting the customer first
- Interact with various groups in the company to help explain / educate on value of community
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize tasks, escalate when needed and report back on progress.
- Help to create and execute against editorial calendars so as to keep community content fresh, interesting and exciting.
You will be successful if you have
- The ability to assist to onboard new and existing community members onto our newly launched and reimagined community
- The ability to get quickly up and running and familiar with our new platform on Lithium
- The ability to moderate a community where responsibilities are wide-reaching and vast. These include but not limited to: welcoming new members, educating members how best to participate, enforcing community guidelines internally and externally, nurture super users, identify instances where intervention is needed.
- The willingness to provide ‘overlap’ and coverage for fellow colleagues that may require you to step outside the box
- The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with community members
- The ability to think outside of the box, creative, “think different” approach to nurturing large online communities
- A deep understanding of social media management platforms, preferably with Lithium
- Experience with implementation and integration of digital platforms
- Strong understanding and appreciation for managing and optimizing digital communities based on analytics and user engagement
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Effective problem solver, not afraid to share new ideas.
You will thrive if you have
- 5+ years of experience growing, nurturing large online communities or 8+ years in marketing and/or support experience for an enterprise software or SaaS company
- BA/BS in marketing, communications or other relevant degree
- Passionate about building communities
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Great at multi-tasking and prioritizing,
- Out of the box, creative, “think different” approach to nurturing large online communities
- Excellent writing skills; expertise "translating" for varying audiences
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to interact well with others
- Strong understanding of collaboration and social platforms
- Knowledge of Lithium platform is preferred.
Must be able to work independently and within teams and time management skills critical
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Raleigh, NC; King of Prussia, PA; or Newton, MA. Remote East Coast Location is also possible. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
As part of its commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, the Company seeks to comply with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need an accommodation due a disability, please contact email@example.com
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.