Senior Marketing Database Analyst
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Marketing Database Analyst
As a part of Global Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for data research and management, target list development, lead and contact data governance along with other initiatives in collaboration with Qlik’s global and field marketing teams. We are looking for a self-starter with analytical approach to support the company’s marketing data strategy and ways to augment and improve usability of data.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Data integrity and governance
- Database quality and augmentation
- GTM based targeting, database alignment
- Lead management
- Collaboration with extended teams and flexibility to support key projects
- Attention to detail and ability to be flexible with day-to-day marketing priorities
- Troubleshooting and monitoring (working cross-functionally on various data domains that we have dependencies on)
- Data Analysis and insights
- Advocate and drive database best practices
- Data SME/ advisory services
- Documentation of processes and guidelines
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Strong working knowledge of CRM systems, Salesforce is a must
- Knowledge of DemandTool or alike
- Basic knowledge of Marketo or Eloqua (preferred)
- Basic SQL (preferred)
- Advanced excel
- High level understanding of database architecture and integrations
- Reporting and analysis
- Qlik Sense app working knowledge (optional)
Experience & Qualifications
Desired experience with successful track record in one or more of the following areas:
- 6+ years of experience in database operations or administration
- Good communication
- Time management and flexibility
- Analytical bent of mind
- Familiarity and ability to work in a global, cross-functional and dynamic environment with the knack to adapt to changes quickly and enabling other teams
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.