Enterprise Account Executive, Data Integration
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Enterprise Account Executive, Data Integration
Qlik’s Data Integration Platform accelerates the discovery and availability of analytics-ready data structures by automating real-time data streaming, refinement, cataloging and publishing. It enables a DataOps approach and drives agility in the analytics process through automated data pipelines that stream between transactional systems, next generation cloud, data lake and data warehouses to provide actionable data on-demand.
Relied upon by more than 2,000 customers worldwide, including half of the Fortune 100, Qlik’s Data Integration Platform comprises the market-leading data integration capabilities of Attunity, now a division of Qlik, along with data management and cataloging from the acquisition of Podium Data. Built for an open ecosystem this works alongside any technology and any analytic solution. When combined with Qlik’s own market-leading data analytics platform this creates an end-to-end solution that helps our customers optimize the use of data and make quicker, better business decisions.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
The Data Integration Specialist is responsible for selling Qlik’s Data Integration Platform software licenses, support, and professional services.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Experience and understanding of the Data Integration, Big Data and Business Intelligence markets. Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Database and/or Business Intelligence software products and concepts.
- A working sales knowledge of Hadoop and Cloud concepts is highly beneficial
- At least 6 years of successful sales experience with enterprise software with average deal sizes in the $250K to $1.5M range
- Successful track record as a salesperson that consistently delivers or exceeds quota.
- Experience managing and closing large, complex sales cycles in Financial Services companies.
- Able to work successfully with Field Sales Engineers and other pre-sales technical resources
- Demonstrated ability to build a strong pipeline and accurately forecast sales revenue.
- Experience in both a start-ups and large organizations is an advantage.
- Good network of existing senior executive contacts within enterprises in the respective territory.
- Educational and work experience should include a BS/BA degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, or related discipline. An MBA is highly desirable.
- Position requires very little overnight travel.
Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science
USA – Illinois
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram lifeatQlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value the diversity of our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected category or characteristic. If you need assistance due to a disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.