Territory Sales Manager
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world.
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for developing and executing Sales & Marketing activities for Attunity’s Nordics Region as part of the EMEA Sales strategy, ensuring revenue goals are met within this region.
If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Sales Manager is responsible for selling Attunity’s software licenses, support, and professional services.
You will be successful if you have:
- Experience and understanding of the Big Data, Data Integration, Application Integration, and Business Intelligence markets. Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Database and/or Business Intelligence software products and concepts. Experience selling Replication solutions.
- Technical background would be advantageous
- At least 6 years of successful sales experience with enterprise software. (Deal sizes $200,000 – $1,500,000 plus.)
- Successful track record as a new name salesperson (latest 3 years demonstrating overachievement of personal targets/goals).
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles involving pre-sales.
- Work experience in both an early stage and a large organization – an advantage.
- Good understanding of SAP solutions and customers a plus due to our new market offerings.
- Track record of working with Partners to win business.
- Good network of existing senior executive contacts within enterprises in the respective territory.
- Educational should be degree level (or equivalent)
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge and skills:
- English at a native-speaking level.
- Results driven with a focus on revenue growth.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- IT literate (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Use of a CRM system such as Salesforce
- Team player with a strong work ethic with a ‘can do’ and flexible attitude
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Sweden
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.