Commercial Inside Sales Representative
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Sales Organization
The Sales Organization in Qlik is the primary connection to our customers and prospects; focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory's existing customer. The teams work geographically or are industry focused.
The Business Development Representative – Enterprise Accounts addresses the accounts identified by Qlik to be some of the largest accounts in a territory either currently customers or as target customers, with the highest potential future value in the market. The role is part of an account team, with a primary responsibility of prospection within the accounts to generate and close new licenses sales.
How you will spend your time as our next Commercial Inside Representative
- Outbound identification and development of land and expand opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Close new opportunities that do not require field sales resource or Partner involvement.
- Assess prospective client needs, determine value, and hand-off to Qlik field sales resources for follow up and close.
- Maintain a pipeline of early stage leads.
- Maintain customer and opportunity data in CRM system.
- Build strong communities within the territory base using digital and social channels.
You will be successful if you have
- Ability to work with a regional team toward a territory plan.
- Strong marketing orientation.
- 2-year Diploma or Degree.
- 1-2 years Inside Sales experience (5 years preferred).
- Sales force.com proficiency, windows and MS office.
- High ability to influence at all levels.
- Able to build communities within the territory.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done Technical sales experience a plus.
You will thrive if you have
- Customer Centric Selling experience an asset.
- Ability to work on the phone and computer for extended periods.
- Other relevant languages would be an advantage.
- Are skilled at running their own presentations without technical assistance.
- Strong technical skills.
- Tenacity/Intensity and results orientation.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
We try to hire the best person for the job, whether they are on-site or virtual. While this role will be based remotely on the West Coast, A good cultural fit is the most important attribute for this role. A Qlik virtual workplace enables a team member to employ a self-motivated, disciplined, highly responsive approach in achieving team success.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.