Project Resources Group (PRG) is a rapidly growing company with Corporate Headquarters in Greenwood Village, CO, and operations in over 40 states nationwide. With over two decades of experience, we have become a leader committed to supporting our customers to reach their business goals in the telecommunication, gas, and utility industries.
Being an OSP Construction Coordinator at PRG is a unique opportunity for the well-versed in outside plant telecommunications, bringing the best parts of the traditional job. Our OSP Coordinators are well-versed in outside plant telecommunications. We run cable fiber and/or coax for aerial and underground scenarios. Our people have a passion for the telecommunications industry, giving them several options for career growth in roles such as Project Manager, Construction Manager, and more.
We are looking for a Construction Coordinator with Technical abilities in Webpass equipment and MDU experience. This position is expected to last at least 3 months with the possibility of extension.
In the field, you'll be asked to perform the following functions:
- Perform walkouts pre/post-construction
- Verify as-builts
- Troubleshoot any build-out issues in the field
- Verify that subcontractors have the necessary PPE gear to perform work
- Identify permitting requirements as needed
- Communicate with any customers in the path of construction
In the office, you’ll be responsible for the following functions:
- Putting together a bill of materials (BOM)
- Compile notice-to-proceed (NTP) packages for contractors
- Provide weekly reports to management on construction activity
- Follow-up with city municipalities regarding permitting issues
That’s the day in the life of a PRG Construction Coordinator. If that sounds like an ideal day at work, keep reading to know what experience and skills we hope you have.
- Must have 3+ years of hands-on experience in cable construction
- Educated on local area dig laws
Skills and abilities:
- Strong leadership skills to mentor and influence subcontractors and vendors
- Customer service acumen to interpret, communicate, and help deliver client needs
- Impressive ability to organize and prioritize projects
- Strong understanding of fiber and coax engineering
- Computer proficiency and Microsoft tools to create, manage, and present data and reporting to various stakeholders and management
- Strong communication skills and ability to adjust delivery to your audience verbally and in writing
- Willingness to use your vehicle in the field (mileage reimbursement at the standard federal rate)
- Interested and able to work overtime occasionally to meet project demands
- Perform job functions both indoors and outdoors, rain or shine
- Must be able to walk extensively, sit, stand, and climb stairs throughout the day
PRG offers the following perks and compensation:
- Mileage reimbursement for vehicle use
- Health benefits include medical, dental & vision for you and your dependents on the first of the month following your start date.
- Company-paid Short-term Disability benefits after one year of service.
- 401(k) Plan on the first of the month following your start date with a safe-harbor match after one year of service.
- Supplemental Life Insurance is offered for you and your dependents.
- ClassPass shared cost membership is offered to each employee.
- Paid time off, holiday pay, and a floating holiday so you can enjoy time with your friends and family.
Project Resources Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.