Program Manager, Customer Education
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer-centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,300 global employees with offices worldwide, and we’re not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we’re committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
Customers are King! Each and every day the Customer Success Team works to ensure that our clients are maximizing the value they are receiving from PitchBook. Onboarding, training, support, business development and renewals are handled by the Customer Success team. We believe in doing whatever it takes to make our customers successful and the CS team drives that success every day.
PitchBook’s Program Manager, Customer Education is responsible for owning, leading, and implementing the customer education strategy within PitchBook. The Program Manager, Customer Education will have an opportunity to be a part of a brand-new division in the Customer Success department focused on Customer Education. Each learning path developed will help scale our resources internally as well as provide our customers with on-demand learning and certification opportunities to master PitchBook.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Build, own, and manage PitchBook’s customer education program– both the day-to-day and longer-term vision, strategy and goal setting.
- Guide LMS and tool selection and help create and maintain the technical systems and environments.
- Define the program success criteria, measure progress, and communicate status to team members and leadership.
- Proactively seek and quickly action on customer feedback to improve the learning experience and develop new offerings.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to build out a world-class Customer Education Strategy.
- Create ongoing project plans and drive timely and effective delivery from dependent teams
- Proactively identify potential risks, dependencies, and obstacles that may hinder successful completion of deliverables and achievement of program goals.
- Establish reporting scorecards, metrics, boards, and templates to document and track program, project progress and KPI’s at established cadence.
- Support the vision and values of the company through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors.
- Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ year experience building, managing, and scaling customer education operations for a SaaS company.
- Proven understanding and application of learning approaches and techniques.
- History of working cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Product.
- Familiarity with the latest trends in the learning field and with e-learning development.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Proactive attitude and approach in removing roadblocks and inspiring excellence across all teams.
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills; demonstrated success in building buy-in for an innovative, bold, strategic vision.
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically.
- Interested in financial markets or services, particularly private equity and venture capital.
- Team player with the desire to try new ideas in order to achieve greater levels of success.
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite including Outlook and Word.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.