Senior Technical Support Engineer
At Ping Identity, we believe in making digital experiences both secure and seamless for all users, without compromise. We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that inspires our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Our intelligent, cloud identity platform lets people shop, work, bank, and interact wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
While protecting digital identities is at the core of our technology, protecting individual identities is at the core of our culture. We champion every identity. One of our core values, Respect Diversity, reminds us to celebrate differences so you are empowered to bring your authentic self to work.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado and we have offices and employees around the globe. We serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including more than half of the Fortune 100. At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people and businesses think about cybersecurity, digital experiences, and identity and access management.
As a Tier 2 Engineer at Ping Identity, you will work at the second level of support for Ping Identity's global customers using our products including PingFederate, PingAccess, PingDirectory, PingOne, PingID, and any supported integration kits. Our Support team consists of accomplished engineers and we welcome new industry talent to join our Ping family.
The Global Support Organization is the foremost interface between Ping and our valued customers and partners. We operate a follow-the-sun, multi-site, model. We work with our partners and customers twenty-four hours a day on services that affect both their workforce and customers. We help our customers to be successful in the application, administration, maintenance and tuning of their Ping solutions.
You will report to the Team Manager. Ping has developed a career ladder for support to ensure there is growth potential for all employees.
- Escalated customer engagements
- Investigate issues and queries using the existing bodies of knowledge and test labs
- Manage customer expectations
- Communicate frequently and proactively follow up with the customer by phone, email and internet meeting systems
- Actively participate in our community system (public facing Q&A)
- Contribute to our knowledge base
- At least 2 years of technical support with Ping Identity's products.
- Advanced technical proficiency with PingFederate and either PingAccess or PingDirectory
Demonstrate an understand of following:
- Linux-based or Windows server OS management
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and Directory Services
- Networking inc Load Balancers, Firewalls, IP, DNS
- PKI, X.509 certificates
- Internet Protocols (HTTPS/SSL/TLS etc)
- You can troubleshoot web-based applications (through HTTP Tracing tools and log analysis) in browsers and applications servers
- Experience with APIs (knowledge of REST and SCIM)
- Experience with scripting languages
- Open PTO
- Parental Leave
- Free Healthcare Option
- 401(k) Match
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Commuter Offset (Denver only)
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Ping Identity is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Salary offers will be based on the candidate's qualifications.