Veterinary Communications Nurse
Dulles-South Veterinary Center is hiring a Veterinary Communications Nurse to join our growing team!!
$2000 Sign-On Bonus!!
Our Ideal Candidate:
Job seekers with vet, veterinary assistant, animal care or pet hospital experience would be a good candidate for this role. This position may be a fit for a Veterinary Assistant or Technician that is comfortable in a clinical setting, but would like for the primary duties of their next great role to be outside of the exam room.
- Detail oriented
- Handle medical calls to the hospital
- Experienced with medications and inventory management is ideal
- 5+ years of experience in a veterinary hospital needed
This position is primarily responsible for handling incoming and outcoming communications (phone calls and email) in the hospital. The individual in this role may be asked to assist with animal restraint from time to time, but is not a primary responsibility of the role.
We offer competitive wages including an overnight differential and a benefits package that includes:
- Employer Contributed Healthcare benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Uniform Allowance
- Generous Pet Discount