VP, Customer Success - Enterprise
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
This role is responsible for providing strategic leadership and support to CS Directors, CSMs and customers in the Enterprise segment. This includes provision of strategic consultation to ON24 clients including developing and maintaining professional relationships, ensuring that clients receive the highest quality of service, and supporting the sales teams on renewals, upsells and expanding with existing customers.
- Manage and provide escalation and support for Directors and CSMs in your group
- Partner with the Account Executives and Sales leadership on strategies for health and growth on enterprise accounts.
- Plan and execute client engagements and act as client escalated point-of-contact for account related issues and concerns.
- Oversee Enterprise CS Directors to ensure customer engagement initiatives are met.
- Work closely with the Sales team to secure add-on and renewal business.
- Responsible for reporting Churn and Downsell metrics to the VP of Customer Success Globally
- Work with CSM and AMs to manage and reduce Downsell and Churn by driving utilization and showing value in the ON24 products
- Interface with Sales and G&A to resolve contract issues, to obtain appropriate fees associated with additions or changes in service(s), and to ensure that clients are billed correctly.
- At least 6 years of Customer Success Management experience in a high-tech environment.
- At least 5 years of people management experience, managing teams of 5 or more
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Outstanding customer service, sales support, people and project management skills.
- Experience in business development activities
- Proven client communication skills
- Professional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational, planning, presentation, and communication skills. The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, and the ability to meet deadlines.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.