Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for prospecting to generate leads and opportunities for Account Executives in the Sales organization. This is a great opportunity to join ON24’s sales organization and begin the path towards becoming an Account Executive. You’ll be trained to sell our market-leading Webinar-Based Marketing Solutions and will also have access to our Mentorship Program to learn from ON24’s top salespeople.
Successful SDRs have an opportunity, and will be mentored and trained, to become a quota-carrying Account Executive. To be successful, you’ll need a passion to succeed, a clear vision of your goals and career path, and the desire to be part of a dynamic team environment.
ON24 Sales is a high-performance environment with the expectation that each SDR will manage their business professionally and continually strive to achieve over quota. Team members who are consistent with their activity, strategy, approach, and attainment of sales performance targets are well compensated.
- Uncover, qualify, nurture, and build the sales opportunity pipeline for the UK region.
- Calling marketing-generated (inbound) leads in primarily $100M+ accounts to qualify and schedule meetings for the Sales
- Calling companies (outbound) to schedule meetings for both the Enterprise and SMB Acquisition sales teams.
- Miscellaneous tasks such as email campaigns, managing website chat, and other tasks.
- A hunter mentality to find and cultivate new business.
- Degree or equivalent years of experience preferred.
- Experience and previous success with prospecting and selling via phone.
- 2 years of demand generation or inside sales experience with a technology sales or related organization preferred.
- Proven success in a role with weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to drive self towards goals.
- Strong capacity to develop relationships quickly over the phone.
- Skilled at prospecting for new business by discovering need for ON24 solutions.
- Comfortable with detailed conversations both at a business and a technical level.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability and skills to develop relationships quickly, both internally within ON24 and externally with prospects/customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management skills, and team orientation.
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Experience with tools such as SalesForce.com and “standard” inside sales tools.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.