Talent Acquisition Partner
Northern – Large enough to matter, Small enough that you can make a difference.
Are you a creative thinker? Are you decisive when it’s needed? Do you value integrity and demonstrate that integrity in what you do? Above all, do you want to leave footprints?
We seek talented people who wish to share their initiative, ideas and expertise; we develop and support our teams and we put them in a position to succeed. We know our customer, we provide value and we act with integrity.
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to help us meet our talent acquisition goals by providing recruiting expertise and support during all phases of the recruiting process, which includes full life cycle recruiting activities and recruitment marketing activities.
*This role will have the ability to work mainly remotely, but with the ability to come into the office as needed for team building events, meetings, project kickoffs, etc.
You are passionate, self-driven and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You are a matchmaker. You find joy in relationship building and aligning people with the right career opportunities. You have a passion for creating an extraordinary candidate experience. You are passionate about building and cultivating relationships internally and externally. You are a business partner who truly understands the needs of the business and you get excited about the challenge of finding the “perfect fit”.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead the recruiting process for assigned positions to efficiently and effectively fill open positions. This includes creating job postings, recruit, screen and interview qualified candidates, extending employment offers and coordinating pre-employment screening and Onboarding process.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand position requirements and develop staffing plans in order to effectively source candidates for their openings.
- Ensure that our recruiting process is executed with high quality, compliance, professionalism and that it positively represents the employment brand. This includes training Hiring Managers as needed on the recruitment process.
- Maintain, create content and respond to feedback for our recruiting social networking sites such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, Indeed and the Talent Network in a manner which is positive and aligns with the Company culture. Acts as an advocate for the Company’s employment brand and continually looks for ways to enhance the employment brand and makes appropriate recommendations for change.
- Ensure branding consistency of all recruitment and promotional materials such as recruiting brochures, job fair collateral, job posting formats, and online presence.
- Work with staffing agencies to fill tough to staff positions or for unique needs.
- Track and analyze various staffing metrics
- Acts as a main point of contact and as a talent acquisition expert for the business
- Organize and attend recruiting events and job fairs
- Lead internship program with responsibilities including soliciting participants for the program, attending college job fairs, screening candidates and supporting various intern events.
- Stays aware of the latest trends in the Talent Acquisition space to recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral science or related area.
- At least 3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition field.
- High volume Exempt and Non-Exempt recruiting experience preferred.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices especially as they relate to recruiting.
- Knowledge of recruitment marketing and social recruiting.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to positively and creatively promote to company’s employment brand both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking System, preferably Jobvite.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple and varied projects.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all employee levels.
- Handles confidential information with the utmost judgment and discretion.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with a wide variety of customers, Company employees and others.
- Demonstrates Northern Tool + Equipment’s 12 Core Competencies.