The Account Executive is the first and primary customer point of contact selling into a defined account base. As the door opening sales expert, they work in deep collaboration with the presales teams to deliver a compelling value proposition that differentiates the NICE Satmetrix product portfolio from the competition. They are charged with effectively selling the NICE Satmetrix Voice of the Customer product with a high degree of sophisticated product knowledge and advanced selling skills. The account executive is also engaged in both expanding the customer base into untapped markets as well as displacing NICE competitors from historically aligned companies.
· At least 10 years of experience selling multiple software products and services into sophisticated accounts.
· Substantive exposure and engagement with the planning, execution and management of complex software sales and marketing projects.
· Collaborative approach to sales that includes working with multiple groups both internally and externally.
· Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility. Highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner
· Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the ‘C’ or VP level business users to articulate business value and influence strategic application of NICE solutions
· Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy to take ownership and manage activities & processes to achieve revenue results.
· Strong domain expertise combined with advanced strategic and project management skills. Able to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.