Tech Manager Data Scientist
Position: Technology Manager – Advanced Analytics
Location: Hinjewadi Phase II - Pune, India
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Technology Manager – Advanced Analytics to join our dynamic and growing Fraud & AML Analytics Services team.
The role involves leading & managing ~5-7+ FTEs from NICE Pune.
Experience & Qualification
Postgraduate (Masters) in a quantitative area (statistics, mathematics, physics, computer science, engineering) with 10 to 14 Years of relevant work experience.
The Role Holder Will Be Accountable For
- As an individual contributor, developing and deploying best in class high performance analytical models that caters to customer’s business needs.
This will include but not limited to
Develop and Validate Machine Leaning Models that helps in fraud & money laundering prevention.
Analyze fraud cases/scenarios obtained from clients. Gain Insights to be used as model features.
Perform best in class / optimized feature engineering.
Research data patterns to find patterns predictive of fraud/anomalies.
Improve the quality and actual implementation of computational algorithms and tools.
Optimize the detection performance of NICE Actimize Fraud products and improve customers’ experience with our Fraud / Money Laundering solutions.
- Manage a team of machine leaning engineers ensuring highest quality of work deliverables.
- Constant Review of technical work done by the team and ensuring alignment to best practices.
- Indulge in customer interactions and help building confidence in governance/validation processes. Ability to cater for customers that are spread across geographies.
- Ensure full connectivity between NICE India team and other global functions on various aspects of business.
- Build synergies between Delivery, Product and R&D teams. Getting aligned to the roadmaps and gather consensus around goals.
- Grow the data/analytics talent pool in NICE Pune.
Key Target Metrics
Impact on Offering Productivity.
Ability to develop and support new practices.
Leadership & Teamwork.
Operational Effectiveness & Control.
Technical Skills and Abilities
- Strong Analytical skills. Experience with statistical & analytical model development on AWS platform.
- Experience of building and deploying classification and regression machine learning models at an enterprise level. Deep and diverse experience with multiple statistical procedures and data mining algorithms. Strong Machine Learning skills.
- Strong experience with SQL, EXCEL and other data analysis tools/methodologies. Strong programming skills in Python and ability to rapidly learn new programming tools/techniques.
- Strong understanding of AWS stack and microservices.
- Exposure to other programming languages: R, Scala.
- Good oral and written communications skills. Innovative aptitude with High level of energy and enthusiasm and a strong commitment to quality.
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary agile teams. Able to operate effectively in a complex matrix driven environment.
- Able to influence, engage and lead in a positive, inspiring manner.
- Good to have - Experience in development of risk management models, particularly in the fraud, AML, or financial trade compliance areas.
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.