Product Manager, Marketing Website
New Relic is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive SaaS-based observability platform built to create more perfect software. We are passionate about providing solutions and tools that help development and operations teams monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize the performance of their applications and infrastructure. And we have a ton of fun doing extraordinary work!
We’re looking for a strategic, self-motivated individual with strong project/product management and digital marketing experience to help create premier digital experiences for prospects, customers, and partners on our marketing websites.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for translating global Marketing strategies into personalized, high-performing, web experiences that are constantly being tested and optimized. They will serve as a strategic liaison between marketing and other business teams, including creative, analytics, production, and engineering. The ideal candidate will have the ability to take a strategic approach to new projects as well as have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work under exact timelines.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with stakeholders to understand business requirements, and develop and document digital strategy to meet requirements.
- Prioritize the creation of new or updated global web experiences, working with partners from marketing and business teams across the company.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers and analysts to effectively write and groom user stories.
- Shepherd web features and enhancements from concept through delivery.
- Create & update web experiences within our CMS platform(s).
- Provide expert guidance to the greater marketing team about digital marketing best practices, including SEO, UX, testing, personalization, conversion optimization, etc.
- Ensure that all content adheres to company brand guidelines, localization requirements, and adheres to SEO best practices.
- Strong, hands-on experience launching/relaunching major web and eCommerce properties.
- Significant experience in web marketing, web product management, creative production, or other digital marketing roles
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data and analytics to understand and improve performance.
- Ability to influence management as well as technical and non-technical team members.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, digital media and/or related fields.
- Demonstrable skills in strategic planning and execution.
- Hands-on experience working on global websites, including localization and working with regional marketing managers.
- Experience with A/B testing, audience segmentation, and targeting, preferably in the Optimizely platform
- Understanding of other integrated marketing channels including: email marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, SEO, and SEM/paid advertising.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices.
- Solid understanding of user experience, usability, website design, html and CSS.
- Experience building sites with Drupal CMS highly desirable.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
New Relic takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/Document/FCO%20Poster%20Set%20All%20Languages%2010%2001%2018.pdf
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.