Rotational Product Manager - ZXP Graduate Program
Start Date: Summer 2021
Duration: 12 months
Location: London, UK & Brighton, UK
Application Deadline & Requirements: Deadline (TBC) - Must Graduate between December 2020 and July 2021
Making a game requires passion, innovation, and creativity. At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We take pride in making products that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. In 2018, 2019 & 2020 NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
We want to take extraordinary new graduates and help them become excellent Product Managers, who will be responsible for creating the games of tomorrow. You will be placed on a Rotational Product Management (RPM) programme, completing two rotations at our London studio.
About Our Programme
You will be paired with senior product mentors during your time in the RPM programme. We provide full access to training/workshops by our talented product managers.
Working alongside our best and brightest to solve some of our highest priority and most challenging business problems. You will be equipped with player data, competitive insights, and best practices in product optimisation, help us create hit free-to-play games that engage millions of players day after day and secure our position in the top grossing charts.
You will help to scope and prioritise features based on business and player impact. Generate expected outcomes by analysing data from existing games, building forecast models and performing funnel analysis.
You will learn to understand the player experience and audience psychology. Identify player needs and spot opportunities based on player behaviour and market data to build features that improve engagement and retention.
- Pair you with senior product mentors during your time in the RPM program
- Provide full access to training/workshops by our talented directors of product
- Attend Zynga’s annual PM-only offsite
We Are Looking For:
- Completing undergraduate degree between December 2020 and July 2021
- Prefer those studying Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, Maths, Economics or similar, but open to other applicants
- Academic performance, natural curiosity, critical/analytical thinking, and a desire to create winning & lasting products
- Passionate about mobile games and in helping to make live titles that entertain millions of people around the world
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Able to collaborate with and encourage cross discipline teams to achieve goals
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
How to Apply?
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter. Your covering letter should explain why you would like to do the RPM programme with NaturalMotion.
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (pro rata), plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.