Human Resources Coordinator- Entry Level
A degree in Human Resources and a friendly, outgoing attitude with some general office skills, could land you a new career in HR! As a result of continued expansion, we are seeking an HR Coordinator to join our team!
This is not a "consulting" position, you are not a temp, not seasonal, and not “as needed.” This is a full-time W2 position at our company. This is a job that makes you happy! It is full of rewards, offers variety, and provides an immense amount of learning opportunities in the fields of business and Human resources.
What Makes Us Different:
These are just some of the ways we stand out from other HR jobs
- Forward-Thinking: We offer a 40-hour work week. Long hours do not support our strong company values. We are a small, ultra-modern company that takes a progressive approach to HR.
- Fun: Parties, retreats, appreciation events, and celebrations for both team and personal successes.
- Learning: We offer an immense amount of training, opportunities to learn and continuous activities that will grow your career.
We provide a work environment that gets you away from “the grind,” and into an environment where you will be energized by the impact, you are making. We can’t help but brag about our press coverage on our unique work schedule in the Wall Street Journal and Fortune Magazine: http://myhrpartnerinc.com/featured-news/
What the Job Looks Like:
On a day to day basis, you will be performing HR administrative tasks as directed by members of our team. Some of your duties may be:
- Assisting with Hiring Management activities
- Providing support for specialized client projects
- Building training presentations
- Creating HR documents, forms, spreadsheets and reports
- Working with multiple HR and Payroll Technology solutions to maintain employee data and produce reports
- Payroll Administration – Managing and updating data for regular payroll processing cycles
- Benefits Administration – Maintaining new enrollments, terminations, changes as it relates to employee benefits; Completing monthly invoice reconciliation and benefits reporting
Important Qualifications to your success:
- Education: A bachelor’s degree in HR or Business (with a focus in HR), or a degree & a PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM- SCP or HR certificate. This is an absolute requirement.
- Experience:1+ years office administration experience preferred
- Modern & Progressive Approach:We are constantly researching and implementing the latest trends in HR; your HR philosophy should align with our approach.
- Customer Service / Communication: Living the “human" in Human Resources.
- Time Management:Exceptional time management skills; able to handle changing priorities
- Computer Skills:Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook a must; Adaptable to different technology systems
Awesome Culture = Happy Employees! Here’s Our Equation for Work/Life Balance:
- Exciting Company Culture: We are a fast-growing company and making headlines for our progressive HR approaches and philosophies.
- 40 Hour Work Week Max: Say goodbye to long work hours!
- “True” Paid Time Off: Completely disconnect when you are off.
- 11 paid holidays
- Our made-up holiday- Winter Blues day
- Birthday day-off.
Benefits and Perks Include:
- Generous Paid time off
- Short-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- 401k with generous match
- Profit Sharing -potential to be paid out quarterly
- Paid training: Up to 20 hours per year
- Fun Events: Holiday party, Family summer picnic and Halloween party, Annual Employee Appreciation event, annual Company Retreat.
- Appreciation: Birthday and Anniversary celebrations with prizes are just some of the ways we inject fun into our work!
I’m Excited! How do I get started?
To be considered, all applicants MUST submit the following:
- An updated resume.
- A brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position. IT IS SO IMPORTANT FOR US TO HEAR YOUR FEEDBACK, THAT WE ONLY CONSIDER THOSE WHO INCLUDE A COVER LETTER.
- Salary requirements.
- Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a video interview. Applicants can check their status by logging on to your personal profile in the Job Postings area.
In the event of a job offer, your employment will contingent upon the successful completion of work references, education, and background verifications.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering myHR Partner as a potential employer! We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.