Do you love hiring but also want to have a life? Our 40-hour workweek can help with that.
A Little About Us
myHR Partner helps people. We remotely step into an organization and take on all or some of the work of HR in a manner that makes sense for their business. We are hands-on, HR Professionals who produce tangible results!
What a Hiring Specialist Does
Let’s start with what we are not. We are not a staffing service or headhunter. You are a Full Time, W2 employee of myHR Partner.
You will work in a 2-person team overseeing our Hiring Management department. This is a hands-on position that includes conducting the hiring process for our clients and internal positions. Best of all, you will work a 40-hour workweek. Full stop. And we offer remote work also!
What the Job Looks Like
We conduct hiring differently, unlike recruiting positions at an agency or corporate office. Jobs are in a wide array of industries, career levels, and job functions. You engage with our clients through in-depth dialog and conduct the full cycle hiring process.
As one of our two Hiring Specialists you will:
- Strategize to enhance our hiring and sourcing processes
- Perform quality control processes
- Conducting trainings for new hires and update trainings for current staff
- Search for new tools and processes to keep our offerings modern and current.
- This is a hands-on job that includes performing the work of hiring for clients and internally
- Option to learn and grow into additional areas of HR and expand your skillset
Sounds like fun, but I bet you work crazy hours, right?
This is where myHR Partner is unique. Our FT employees work 40 hours a week or we have part-time and remote options! Our hours are M-F 8:30-5:00 EST. No nights, weekends, or holidays. Your PTO is true vacation time, so leave your computer and cell phone at home. You won’t need them.
We understand that you have a life, so we allow employees to flex their time as long as we are responsive to our clients. You can take care of the things that are important to you with zero guilt & judgment.
This Sounds Too Good to be True!
We hear this a lot, but our commitment to a 40-hour week is the cornerstone of our culture. Here are other things to know about us:
- Forward Thinking- we take a modern approach to all we do
- Growth- career pathing for every level of staff
- Have we mentioned fun? Parties, retreats, appreciation events, and celebrations for both team and personal successes
- Nationwide recognition- we can’t help but brag out our press coverage: https://myhrpartnerinc.com/about/news-and-awards/
Wait, there’s more. Let’s talk benefits.
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and EAP benefits are company-paid for employees!
- Telemedicine for family - company paid
- 401k with a generous company match
- Generous profit sharing potential - paid quarterly
- Generous real PTO- Don’t make us confiscate your laptop during your vacation. We will do it.
- Paid Training - Up to 20 hours a year. Who doesn’t love learning?
- Appreciation: Birthday and Anniversary celebrations (including a prize wheel!)
- 11 paid holidays, including our “Winter Blues Holiday” and your birthday
- Drama-free. No-BS. Grown-up work environment. We are HR after all!
Show Me the Money
We believe in transparency - so let’s talk money upfront.
We recognize and value our employee’s expertise. Our jobs are not six-figure salaries. Heard the expression “that’s why he/she gets paid the big bucks?” Those big bucks go along with crazy travel, hours, and demands on your time. Our compensation philosophy reflects our commitment to a work-life balance. Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with a 40-hour week.
What a Qualified Candidate Looks Like
To be considered, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- We are focused on equality & inclusion: We believe deeply in diversity and all the fascinating characteristics that make us each unique
- Location: We offer remote positions; however you need to be within the Eastern or Central time zones. Sorry, West Coast- it’s not you, it’s us
- Experience: 3+ years of hiring/recruiting experience
- Education: A bachelor’s degree and/or an SHRM/HRCI certificate, OR the willingness to become SHRM/HRCI certified
- Software Skills: Must be well versed in MS Office, social media and adaptable to various software
- Modern: Align with our philosophy of keeping up with trends
- Learning: Willing to commit to continuous paid learning up to 20 hours per year
- Adaptability: Excel at relationship building and adapting to a diverse customer base
- Service: Living the “human" in Human Resources
How to apply:
Our current openings are at: https://myhrpartnerinc.com/careers/at-myhr-partner/ . Choose which job(s) you are interested in and apply with your resume and cover letter.
Your potential employment is contingent upon the successful completion of work references, education, and background verifications.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering myHR Partner as a potential employer! We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration, and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for adhering to this request.