Quality Assurance Tester - Games Tester
Miniclip is looking for a Publishing QA Tester (Games Tester) to hire in our Lisbon (Portugal) Games Development Studio. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Please apply only if you have the right to work in Portugal.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- As part of the QA Team, the main responsibility is to ensure the good quality of all 1st party games published by Miniclip.
- Test all new game releases/updates and schedule timely quality assurance and testing.
- Act as a liaison between development teams, producers and all internal teams involved in the release of a product.
- Help in developing, maintaining and improving the roadmap of tests for all releases and updates.
- Adapt the existing test documentation to new games and devices while helping to define new testing procedures.
- Monitoring game statistics, customer feedback channels, and competing products to constantly question assumptions and make adjustments to our games.
- Be part of Miniclip’s quality assurance team, define new test approaches and come up with new ideas to improve testing processes and procedures.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys working in a team with other people and is passionate and dedicated about his/her work. The ideal candidate will be strongly skilled in the following:
- Self-motivated, with excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate complex game development project issues.
- Confident in exploring new approaches and in communicating with different teams and departments.
- Experience in working with teams across different functions and geographical locations.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Close attention to detail.
- Technical insight on a wide range of physical devices from different manufacturers (Apple, Samsung, etc.) and operating systems (iOS, Android, etc.).
- 1 – 3 years of experience in the QA and testing fields of game and/or entertainment products and services.
- BA or BSc degree or equivalent.
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan studio in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events.
We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that’s why there is a games area and fridge with complimentary drinks and fruit for all staff.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads.
In the past year, we have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), and Masomo (home of Headball2) to the Miniclip family of companies.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com.