Senior Applications Engineer (C#, Windows Service, ASP.NET MVC)
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
The Senior Applications Engineer is responsible from concept, architectural design, hands-on development and test automation to delivery of high-quality Medidata’s software applications.
● Development, testing, and deployment of Windows application on .NET Framework 4.X with C# 6.0 & up, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and up, RESTful API and ASP.NET MVC with an emphasis on Windows service
● Deep knowledge of programming paradigms with a focus on multithreading and Object Oriented Programming
● Proficiency of Git in a shared team development environment (GitHub experience a plus)
● Working knowledge of CI/CD
● Proficient in TDD and BDD from unit test to end-to-end test
● Practiced at ramping up quickly in new languages and frameworks
● Adept at simplifying complex codebases with concern toward maintainability
● Experienced in Agile and DevOps practices
● Communicate clearly and effectively across the organization
Your Education & Experience:
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience required
● Experience developing/maintaining production application with the following:
o .NET with C# and ASP.NET MVC (.Net Core a plus)
● Experience developing Windows services and cloud-based web applications (AWS a plus)
● Experience working in a regulated environment preferred
● Experience working with Agile methods such as Scrum preferred
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 17,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.