MediaCom | Regional Planning Manager
Overview of job
MediaCom is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally.
We are currently looking for a Regional Planning Manager to join us. In this role, you will manage a full media service including integrated media strategy proposal on both traditional and digital media activities and post evaluation reports.
You will also work together with the performance team for all day-to-day digital media planning and client service activities associated with assigned accounts.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Regional Account Director
3 best things about the job:
1. Working on one of the most exciting brand in the World
2. Being part of an innovative and fast paced agency and working with some of the most passionate people
3.You will be able to work with the team on creating a campaign that not only fits the client's requirements but also exceeds them
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Learned client business, category and media landscape across APAC countries
- Established connections with your direct reports and individual market planners
- Complete all the training and digital certifications needed
- Deliver a first brand campaign
In six months:
- Be the go-to person on anything client-related
- Drafted your first cross country annual review (incl. cross-market competitive review)
- Guided market teams to drive consistency in planning and implementation principles in annual strategy development
In 12 months:
- Become clients trusted partner
- Deliver on annual objectives
- Proposed and deployed a project which you have passion for
What you’ll bring:
- Advanced experience in digital media planning and buying
- Experience in managing performance campaigns (planning)
- Basic understanding of digital buying process and platforms like Adwords, Google analytics, Facebook etc.
- High level of attention of details
- Client facing experience
- Energy, passion and self-motivation
- Drive your clients business metrics forward
- Advance our data-driven planning process and product
- Achieve trusted adviser status with your client through your digital knowledge best practice
- Grow best-practice across all agency teams enhancing digital campaign performance via the execution hubs
- Work with local Mediacom teams to deliver integrated multi-channel solutions that achieve overall client objectives and business KPIs
- Comfortable working in multicultural team
- Educated to university degree level
- Above 4-5 years proven experience of Media planning (4A agency is preferred)
- Experience in Google Marketing Platform and Facebook Business Manager is highly desirable
- be fully conversant with digital media and able to think across the whole media mix
- have broad cross-channel offline/online knowledge
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders (e.g. publishers, advertising/marketing agencies and internal specialist resources)
- be a strong communicator – English is our global language
- be energetic, determined and proactive
- strong presentation and coordination skills
Hello. We are MediaCom.
We believe in People First, Better Results.
MediaCom unleashes brands’ growth by helping them See the Bigger Picture. This means that we apply our unique ‘Systems Thinking’ philosophy and technology to all marketing levers: media, message and data. As a result, we design communication strategies that deliver short term results and help brands build for the future.
As part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, and GroupM, WPP’s consolidated media investment management arm, we have access to the richest data, most robust benchmarks and most advanced capabilities in the market. This helps us provide comprehensive solutions to all marketing challenges.
Our success is underpinned by our long-standing ‘People First, Better Results’ belief. We know that by investing in our people’s whole-person wellbeing, careers and capabilities, we will help grow our clients’ businesses.
In 2020 this approach led MediaCom to be crowned Global Media Network of the Year by Eurobest and Festival of Media Global, in addition to being the most awarded agency at the WARC Media Awards.
MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings of US$17.6 billion (Source: COMvergence, 2020), employing 8,000 people in 125 offices across 100 countries. Its global client roster includes adidas, Coca-Cola (TCCC), Dell, Groupe PSA, Hasbro, Mars, NBC Universal, P&G, Richemont, Shell, Sony, Uber and Walgreens Boots Alliance.
To find out more about MediaCom visit us here: www.mediacom.com
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means, that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients, renowned brands and media owners. Making GroupM Singapore the Number One organisation to join and develop your career in media investment.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.