MediaCom Business Science I Senior Data Scientist
If you want to...
- Collaborate with a group of fast-paced, extremely dedicated coworkers who are all passionate about digital media and technology
- Work with a team that is constantly innovating
- Create Whitepapers/Case Studies in the area of Data Strategy
- Conduct & lead non-standard Data Science projects with a clear business objective, but the analytical process and deliverables yet to be determined by the person filling the role
- High potential job offer in the field of Data Science, definitely working on high visibility projects
- Having real and tangible impact on marketing strategies of outstanding brands, very often leaders of respective product categories
- Great, collaborative and inspiring work atmosphere with open access to people at all positions
- Gaining direct access to the biggest advertisers in the market, learning from the best
- Various additional benefits like private health care and multisport card
- Work in the most interesting office in Poland: about our office [in Polish]
It's enough if you...
- Are truly passionate about Data Science
- Have at least 3 years of experience in data science
- Have expertise in statistical programming language – R & R Studio and/or Python
- Are interested in/curious about Computer Science, not afraid of learning how to write a script/program in a new language
- Have a quantitative background, ideally in one of the below: data science, computer science, statistics, econometrics, big data/databases/BI.
- Have a very good command of English (able to contribute to/lead conference calls in English from time to time)
- Have very good communication skills and experience in having a client facing role