Mediacom welcomes our friends and colleagues from Ukraine to join us for a
Three month paid internship programme
If you’d like to start (or continue) your career in marketing in a media house, you are fluent in English plus have strong analytical skills, don’t hesitate to apply! While you’ll get your training in English, we’ll also provide Polish classes throughout the time of the internship. Additionally, you’ll get all the necessary help from our HR team in order to set all the legal matters and make the process of joining Mediacom smoother.
What’s the plan?
- 520 hours in 3 months
- 3500 gross per month for the duration of the internship and then 4600 gross per month after completion of the internship for the best ones
- 75% time in the client team, 25% during dedicated training conducted in English
- You will join teams working with clients such as Coca Cola, P&G, HBO, Mars, Hebe, Play (and the list does not end here);
- In each client team, you will gain extensive knowledge and skills that will allow you to continue working as a Junior Specialist or take part in our internal recruitment process.
What will you learn?
- tools that you will need to create reports and business analyses;
- planning and buying online and offline media;
- You will take an active part in creating the marketing communication strategy;
- You will establish contacts with suppliers with whom we cooperate.
Sound good? 😊
You'll be working in the broadly defined media industry, but it's worth remembering that it's far from the style of work in an advertising or creative agency. The basis of every campaign, event and promotion is a well-prepared action plan, which means that about 70% of our work is analytical (tables, analyses and reports).
Now a bit about benefits.
Joining MediaCom you can count on:
- benefits package such as Multisport card (after the first month) or medical care (after three months of internship)
- access to various forms of support, including psychological support within the Employee Assistance Program and individual consultations from the HR team
- space for development - in addition to daily internship activities in your team team you will take part in dedicated trainings for interns. Not only will you gain substantive knowledge of how to use specific tools, but you will also learn how to write, present and manage your time well.
- Polish classes provided by Mediacom
- possibility of hybrid work
We are waiting for your applications and in case you might have any further questions, please feel free to contact Marta from People team at [email protected]