Senior Computer Vision Engineer
Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators? We are looking for a talented Computer Vision/Machine Learning Engineer. You will be part of a talented team of developers and ML researchers focused on making video collaboration an amazing experience and the software you create will be used by thousands of people every day.
- Curate annotated images that can be used to train Computer Vision/Machine Learning (CV/ML) algorithms/models.
- Augment images to simulate various real-life conditions
- Write C++ and Python code to build and enhance the platform that is used for training CV models
- Research existing research papers on CV, enhance existing Open Source models and incorporate novel techniques or create new algorithms from the ground up to solve complex use cases for the Logitech Video Collaboration platform
- Optimize CV algorithms so that they can run on embedded platforms running either Android or Linux Operating Systems
Strong background in computer vision and graphics or image processing
Knowledge of linear algebra fundamentals and optimization
Experience with popular deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Caffe, or Pytorch)
Ability to research, prototype and implement new algorithms in production-level code on an embedded platform (Linux/Android)
Proficiency in coding with C/C++, Python, Lua, R, Matlab or a related language
At least one finished complex, real-world CV project in role of CV developer with algorithms implementation.
Experience in using Source Control / Project Tracking systems(Github, Jira).
Some hands-on experience in development of computer vision/image processing algorithms for embedded systems.
5+ years as a Computer Vision/Machine Learning engineer with real-world experience in training framework and tools (TensorFlow, Caffe, PyTorch), model compression, inference optimization.
Programming experience on Android platforms is a plus
M.S. or Ph.D. (preferred) in computer vision or a related field
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance -document before and after of career site