Product Marketing Manager - B2B
Title: Product Marketing Manager - B2B
Location: This role will be based in either the San Francisco or Mountain View offices.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
We are looking for product marketers who are passionate, strategic, and customer-obsessed to join our business teams which include Talent Solutions, Marketing Solutions, Sales Solutions, and Learning Solutions. On any of these teams, you will play a pivotal role in shaping LinkedIn’s roadmap through competitive insight, product positioning, go-to-market strategies and the execution of key launches that push our brand forward.
Are you ready to join a world class marketing team that is fun and helps professionals all over the world? Join us in changing the way the world works.
- Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, data scientists, engineers, marketers, and salespeople to build and launch products globally - from initial market validation, positioning & messaging, to go-to-market strategy and launch execution
- Own user and product insights: Go deep on understanding LinkedIn and how users engage across our B2B products. Build data-driven, actionable insights that inform product strategy
- Innovate on our go-to-market approach, for example:
- Partner with digital marketing teams to test new channels to increase engagement and / or drive customer acquisition
- Define new packages and narratives to drive growth and engagement
- Develop sales enablement strategies including training and customer assets
- Identify and prioritize new areas of opportunity to amplify member and customer engagement
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of relevant requisite experience
- Proven track record of developing, executing and scaling high impact, multi-channel go-to-market efforts for B2B solutions
- Ability to inspire and lead cross-functional teams
- Experience using market research to inform product development strategies
- Direct product marketing experience with a track record of driving rapid growth of innovative technologies
- Experienced in lifecycle marketing strategy and execution
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.