Digital Marketing Specialist
Since 1992, Kingland's managed solutions have helped data-intensive, highly-regulated clients connect and protect their businesses. Kingland develops and manages enterprise-class software solutions using its Kingland Platform and teams of data and technology experts. Clients in the banking and capital markets, public accounting, insurance, and retail industries look to Kingland to create solutions to manage data, risk, compliance, customer insight and more. The Kingland Platform is a highly secure, cloud-optimized software platform that includes enterprise data management, text analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning, and workflow and compliance management capabilities.
Kingland is unique. While we are headquartered in Iowa, our clients are not. We are an Iowa company with a significant global reach. We provide our employees with the opportunity to "live locally and work globally," combining the Midwest quality of life that we all love, with exciting opportunities to travel the world and work on large projects for large clients.
Kingland is growing. We’re looking for individuals who like to tackle big challenges, want to work on mission-critical solutions, as well as a desire to make a difference in the world — and be rewarded for their efforts. Explore all the ways that quality of work meets quality of life at Kingland, and launch yourself on an exciting new adventure.
POSITION SUMMARY | Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing and executing a variety of digital strategies including demand generation campaigns, CRM management and optimization, digital customer experience, search engine optimization, and digital advertisements. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for staying in tune with digital marketing trends and new technologies; proactively providing innovative ideas for digital marketing solutions that continuously expand and improve marketing initiatives in support of Kingland’s business goals.
MAJOR RESPONSIBLITIES AND DUTIES | Digital Marketing Specialist
- Develop, test, and manage multi-channel, demand-generation campaigns and workflows.
- Partner and collaborate with Marketing and Industry team members to inform consistent messaging across demand generation campaigns.
- Analyze effectiveness of all demand-generating channels.
- Manage marketing operations functions including HubSpot CRM and campaign management tools.
- Use data and customer insights to drive target audience personalization and improve the customer experience across all digital channels.
- Create and develop integrated programs and campaigns aligned with product launches, existing solution upsell and cross-sell, as well as new customer acquisition.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS | Digital Marketing Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field (preferred), or equivalent combination of training and/or experience
- Minimum 3 years of previous of Digital Marketing experience
- Experience with managing and optimizing email campaigns using HubSpot
- Deep understanding of email automation behaviors and trends
- Experience with website management
- Ability to identify appropriate digital marketing tactics to increase product and/or company visibility
- Included in the Kingland Career Development Program – a guided program consisting of targeted learning opportunities and mentorship to assist you in career growth, personal development and opportunity for promotion and advancement at Kingland.
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- 401(k) company match
- 8 hours of paid volunteer time annually
- 3 weeks paid parental leave after the birth or adoption of a child
- Wellness reimbursement for gym memberships, equipment, and apparel
- Access to free on-site recreation center in Clear Lake location
- Company match of up to $1,000 annually for charitable donations
- Access to company dining facility in Clear Lake location
- This position is located in our Ames, IA or Clear Lake, IA office. Remote work locations will be considered.