Direct Entry PIC - Citation XL
Pilot in Command – Citation XL
Full-Time, Omaha, NE
Jet Linx is seeking qualified Non-typed Direct Entry Pilot in Command candidates for our Light jet aircraft for Part 91 and 135 flight operations. It is expected that the candidate lives, or be willing to relocate, within a 2-hour call out time of their home base.
The Pilot in Command (PIC) reports directly to the Base Chief Pilot. The PIC prepares and ensures the safe and efficient operation of company aircraft in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations and company procedures.
- Total Time - 3500 hours
- Total PIC - 2000 hours
- Multi-Crew Time - 1000 hours
- Total Multi-Engine - 1000 hours
- Total Turbine PIC - 1000 hours
- Total Jet - 1500 hours
- Total Jet PIC - 500 hours
- Total Instrument - 300 hours
- FAA ATP certificate
- PIC type rating in 1 or more turbojet aircraft
- Valid and current first-class medical
- Strong Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Proactive decision-making skills
Preferred qualifications include:
- Initial or Recurrent 142 training in type within the last 24 months is also preferred.
We offer competitive compensation as well as a range of benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- PTO with an additional floating holiday
- 401k plan with a 100% company match up to 6% of the employee’s salary
- Cell phone stipend
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability coverage
- Company-paid Life insurance
- And many more amazing benefits!
- To learn more, please visit our website: jetlinx.com.