Jet Linx Aviation Talent Acquisition Team is seeking a talented, customer-focused Recruiter to join the team. In this role, you will work as part of the Talent Acquisition Team contributing to the success of Jet Linx with special focus around building a pipeline of qualified candidates through networking and seeking out passive candidates. The Recruiter will have the opportunity to build relationships with business leaders and hiring managers across the organization and be responsible for fostering the Jet Linx core values in all interactions. You must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruit active and passive candidates that meet all Jet Linx minimums and standards for the position through a matching technique as opposed to selling the role
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to establish needs to build effective sourcing and networking strategies within the aviation industry
- Manage the recruiting workflow and process
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relations management; conduct in-depth interview of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences
- Source candidates on appropriate job boards, professional organizations, and appropriate aviation venues; utilize behavioral interviewing techniques and questions to interview potential candidates measuring culture fit and ability to adhere to Jet Linx Corporate Core Values
- Maintain clear and constant communication with Jet hiring managers on status of their open positions; maintains adequate communication with applicants on status updates
- Achieves expectations within outlined metrics to participate in incentive program
- Responsible for administering and maintaining Jet Linx Applicant Tracking system. This includes ensuring the system is utilized to the extent of its capabilities and appropriate training and maintenance of the system is accurately followed
- Promotes Jet Linx career opportunities by researching and establishing relationships with community organizations, colleges and universities, employment agencies, recruiters, media outlets and internet resources.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensure company compliance when recruiting.
- Other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of federal and state employment, labor and benefit laws
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Competence in Microsoft Office Suite application
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the Company
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to handle and maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, discretion and initiative
- Self-motivated and independent problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2-5 years of previous recruiting experience preferred
- Experience in aviation desired
- Majority of work is completed in a normal office work environment
- Communicate through verbal, written and electronic means
- Operate office equipment such as telephone, computer, printer, fax, postage meter, etc.
- Move up to 25 pounds on an infrequent basis
- Access filing cabinets, drawers and shelves of varying heights