Web Quality Assurance Analyst
The Web Quality Assurance Analyst will serve full-time to assist the Web Services team with the development and implementation of test strategies and plans, automated test scripts, and quality assurance audits. This includes formulating testing processes and procedures to be implemented across the rest of the QA team. Duties would include engaging external groups for testing in a coordinated effort and introducing tools for performing tests and audits. In addition, the analyst would support the development of project artifacts and documentation. The analyst will support the team in debugging and fixing database, website, CMS development, and configuration issues throughout the Software and Testing lifecycle.
At ITCON, we offer competitive compensation, paid training and development opportunities, healthcare benefits that start on your first day, commuter benefits, work-life balance, and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and growing team.
This opening is for a full-time salaried position. Applicant must be a permanent resident or citizen of the United States and clearable for Public Trust clearance with the U.S Government.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 10+ years in the field of IT and Software Quality Assurance
- 2+ years of experience in QA testing of applications, web sites, and web applications
- Experience with test plan creation, test case reviews, test execution, defect resolution and root cause analysis
- Hands-on experience testing and debugging web-based software, including the use of in-browser development tools
- Ability to understand complex systems, both from the user perspective and technology perspective, and investigate problems independently
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools (such as JIRA and ClickUp)
- Demonstrated time management skills; flexible, and well-organized
- Ability to evolve skill sets and quickly adapt to new technologies and priorities
- Ability to work independently with minimal instructions and supervision
- Equally comfortable working on a project team as well as independently
- Excellent organization, planning, prioritizing skills and attention to detail
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with automated test tools including PostMan, JMeter
- Familiarity with accessibility test methods, tools, and practices
- Familiarity with load testing tools and practices