Webmaster and Digital Operations Manager
ITCON Services is seeking to hire a motivated and knowledgeable Webmaster and Digital Operations Manager to join our team.
At ITCON, we offer competitive compensation, paid training and development opportunities, healthcare benefits that start on your first day, commuter benefits, work-life balance, and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and growing team.
NOTE: This position is located in the ITCON Services headquarters in Tysons, Virginia and will require customer site visits. This position allows for a hybrid work arrangement. Applicant must be a permanent resident or citizen of the United States and clearable for Public Trust clearance with the U.S Government.
- Maintaining, updating, and ensuring accuracy of Digital Content on multiple websites
- Writing, editing, and updating content per customer request/approval, and recommending updating and adding content
- Ensuring all materials for uploading to the sites are 508-compliant and resolving accessibility issues
- Ensuring all resources are published in final approved form
- Utilizing web/cloud-based tools to collect and data and make recommendations
- Monitoring for and correcting all quality assurance issues (e.g., broken links, misspellings, etc.)
- Updating supporting documents to reflect changes in the processes and practices used for managing websites and their related components
- Monitoring/improving performance, features, security, and accessibility of Websites and related components
- Providing Technical Support/Customer Service
- Monitoring key metrics, investigate, and identify possible reasons for any anomalies
- Managing a detailed project task list using an agile approach
- Leading and facilitating meetings
- Attending required conferences
- Delivering contract deliverables
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, candidates with MIS or related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience as Webmaster
- 5+ years of experience with Drupal Website maintenance
- Holds a Trusted Tester certification or obtains the certification within 120 days of the commencement of work (training time may not be charged to this contract).
- Highly organized with strong project and time management skills; experience with project management applications (e.g., JIRA); ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Logical with an ability to spot patterns, gaps, and repetitions in web content; to research, collate, and summarize information from different sources; and to explain technical issues to lay persons.
- Experienced with web collaboration, word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, multimedia, and graphics software programs including but not limited to Drupal 9, WordPress, Adobe Creative Cloud, Captivate, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, Nero Multimedia, Canva).
- Experienced with content marketing tactics such as SEO, digital advertising, and social media marketing, web content strategy (such as Google Analytics, Siteimprove, usability and compliance with federal government standards (e.g., Section 508)).
- Experienced conducting UAT and testing sites for accessibility.
- Strong presentation, communication, project management, reasoning, critical thinking, and analytical skills with an ability to spot patterns, gaps, and repetitions in web content and to research, collate, and summarize information from different sources.
- Intermediate level understanding of SDLC, agile, and industry best practices
- Strong team player
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Proven time management skills to ensure that tasks and documents are delivered according to schedule
- Able to multi-task and move multiple projects forward
- Experience with working in Agile teams
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Capability to determine, understand, and document the business case and project scope