Contact Center Response Team - Remote USA
Responsibilities for this position include:
The agent will provide public support to people needing guidance on who to contact to resolve their situation.
The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about ensuring excellence in service, responds quickly and effectively to customer inquiries, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a high call volume.
- Managing a large number of incoming calls
- Identifying and resolving customer issues accurately and efficiently
- Providing high quality response to customer inquiries and needs
- Building sustainable relationships with customers through professional communication
- Providing accurate, timely, and complete information by using the right methods and tools
- Responding to customer inquiries relating to client services, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives, and following up to ensure full resolution
- Keeping detailed records of customer interactions, processing customer accounts, and filing documents
- Following communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
Applicant must be a permanent resident or citizen of the United States.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 1-year or more customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- English speaking proficiency (Spanish bilingual is a plus)
- Strong communications skills, including phone communications and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with computers, switching between various applications and windows/sessions on a laptop, downloading, opening, saving, printing, and/or deleting files
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Ability to handle crisis situations and deal with difficult inquirers
- High School Diploma or GED