Business and Quality Analyst
ITCON Services is seeking to hire a motivated, driven, and technically knowledgeable Business and Quality Analyst to join our team. The Business and Quality Analyst will be responsible for leading and performing all aspects of a software application development and/ or O&M contracts, including building and leading development teams, working with analysists, developers, and other project roles to deliver successfully on projects. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to, following SDLC best practices, sprint and release planning, understanding customer needs, conducting business analysis, monitoring development/ execution, conducting work-product acceptance, facilitating user acceptance, reporting, and quality assurance of project process flow.
The candidate will be expected to work with minimal supervision, employ effective time management skills to organize and handle multiple highly visible priorities, projects, and products simultaneously. Additional tasks will include advising and instructing project teams on process improvements to promote efficient project delivery and adherence to processes and standards (e.g. PMI and Agile frameworks).
At ITCON, we offer competitive compensation, paid training and development opportunities, healthcare benefits that start on your first day, commuter benefits, work-life balance, and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and growing team.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Candidate must be eligible for a Public Trust clearance with the U.S Government.
- This opening is for a full-time salaried position located in the ITCON Services headquarters in Vienna, VA, and eligible for a hybrid working relationship.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or related field preferred
- 7+ years in the Information Technology industry
- 5+ years of experience as a Business and Quality Analyst
- Ability to analyze and translate functional business requirements from stakeholders into detailed tasks for Design and Development teams
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong testing skills
- Strong written and oral and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to communicate and present complex technical concepts and analysis to technical and non-technical audiences
- Intermediate level understanding of SDLC and best practices
- Agile practitioner
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Broad knowledge of key Web technologies and Content Management Systems
- Self-motivated and thrives in a team environment
- Able to multithread and move multiple projects forward
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Federal Government Customers
- Agile certification/ Product Owner certification
- Recruiting experience