PowerApps & SharePoint Developer
ITCON Services is seeking to hire a motivated and knowledgeable PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI, and SharePoint developer to join our team. The developer will actively advise and participate in the architecture and hands-on development of application using Power Platform. The candidate should have extensive hands-on PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI, and SharePoint development experience and be well-versed in SDLC, the complete MS Solutions stack, and application security.
The developer will be expected to lead all aspects of design and development of the new application, which is expected to be flexible and scalable. The developer will also be expected to create system documentation and enterprise-level Standard Operating Procedures documents.
Additional duties in support of the project will include:
- Developing applications from the ground up utilizing skills including object-oriented programming Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint, databases (SQL), and Power BI
- Designing, developing, and configuring scalable web applications
- Creating system documentation and standard operating procedures for enterprise web development
- Collaborating with the team in translating user stories and requirements into functional code
- Identifying critical dependencies and gaps, solving technical challenges, and implementing new enhancements
- Supporting the deployment process including post-deployment review of logs for errors
- Collaborating with other team members to support estimation and requirements finalization efforts
- Defining and developing methods for robust system monitoring and troubleshooting
- Working with other developers for continuous knowledge transfer
- Following all best practices for version control, CI/CD, and development management of the system.
At ITCON, we offer competitive compensation, paid training and development opportunities, healthcare benefits that start on your first day, commuter benefits, work-life balance, and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and growing team.
This opening is for a full-time salaried position. This position allows the flexibility of hybrid work of working from home and the customer site/ITCON Headquarters.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of IT systems development experience, with primary focus in the Microsoft solution stack and Cloud technologies
- 2+ years of experience and in depth understanding of the capabilities in Power Apps, Power Automate, and Data Verse
- 2+ years of experience in developing both Model driven and Canvas Apps
- Knowledge of using PowerFx with PowerApps
- 2+ years of experience and knowledge of SharePoint Online features for collaboration and business process automation
- Experience with the full lifecycle of software development: Translate business requirements into system requirements, Analysis, Research, Prototyping, Design and Development
- Experience working in Agile development teams and a self-starter who can quickly acclimate to a dynamic team environment
- Expert-level SQL knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- BA or BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent professional experience
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Experience developing reports using PowerBI
- Experience building applications in Azure Cloud
- Experience configuring Azure AD and ADFS