Web Content Developer/Health Care/Nutrition
ITCON Services is seeking to hire a motivated and knowledgeable Web Content Developer with experience in the Health Care Industry working in the areas of diet and nutrition would be a plus.
At ITCON, we offer competitive compensation, paid training and development opportunities, healthcare benefits that start on your first day, commuter benefits, work-life balance, and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and growing team.
NOTE: This position is located in the ITCON Services headquarters in Vienna, Virginia and will require customer site visits. This position allows for a hybrid work arrangement. Applicant must be a permanent resident or citizen of the United States and clearable for Public Trust clearance with the U.S Government.
- Ownership of multiple website content
- Maintaining, updating, and ensuring accuracy of Digital Content on multiple websites
- Writing, editing, and updating content per customer request/approval, and recommending updating and adding content
- Improve the effectiveness of website content
- Ensuring all materials for uploading to the sites are 508-compliant and resolving accessibility issues
- Ensuring all resources are published in final approved form
- Collaborate with customer to develop and implement content, communication, and outreach strategies that promotes internal and external user engagement
- Exhibit, promote, and demonstrate both websites and related resources at annual and bi-annual conferences as well as local meetings as required
- Leading and facilitating meetings
- Participating in required conferences
- Delivering contract deliverables
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Education and training in nutrition and/or public health with maternal and infant/child nutrition training and experience (RD/RDN)
- Experienced with collecting, using, and analyzing data to make recommendations and decisions
- Highly organized with strong project and time management skills; experience with project management applications; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong presentation, communication, project management, reasoning, critical thinking, and analytical skills