Bi-Lingual (Spanish) Customer Service Hotline - Part-Time (Orlando, FL)
ITCON Services is seeking to hire a part-time Bilingual (English and Spanish) customer service-oriented Contact Center Representative to provide customer/public support. The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about ensuring excellence in service, responds quickly and effectively to customer inquiries, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a high call volume. At ITCON, we offer competitive compensation, work-life balance, and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and growing team.
This opening is for a part-time position located in the ITCON Services office near the UCF Research Center in Orlando, Florida. Applicant must be a permanent resident or citizen of the United States and eligible for a Public Trust clearance.
- Managing a large number of incoming calls
- Identifying and resolving customer issues accurately and efficiently
- Providing high quality response to customer inquiries and needs
- Building sustainable relationships with customers through professional communication
- Providing accurate, timely, and complete information by using the right methods and tools
- Responding to customer inquiries relating to client services, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives, and following up to ensure full resolution
- Keeping detailed records of customer interactions, processing customer accounts, and filing documents
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- 1-year or more customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- English speaking proficiency (Spanish fluent)
- Strong communications skills, including phone communications and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with computers, switching between various applications and windows/sessions on a laptop, downloading, opening, saving, printing, and/or deleting files
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Ability to handle crisis situations and deal with difficult inquirers
- High School Diploma or GED
See below and let me know if you are still interested.
- Schedule: Broken up into two diff seasons, peak season, and off-peak season.
- Peak: Summer months and Jan and runs M-F 9-7. Work on average 30-35 hours
- Off Peak: Fall/spring months and Oct – Dec running M-Thur 9-7. Work on average 20-30 hours
- PT schedule would fall between those hrs of operation 9-7PM. For PT employees we can be very flexible with hours worked.
- We are closed weekends and we observe 10 federal holidays