NICE InContact System Administrator
ITCON Services is seeking to hire a motivated and knowledgeable NICE InContact System Administrator to join our team. The NICE InContact System Administrator will work with multiple teams of developers in a dynamic environment. The ideal candidate should be able to multi-thread work in different customer environments.
- Creates, maintains, and updates the NICE-InContact applications used for call and screen recordings including Central, QM, WFM, Reporting, and Speech Analytics.
- Creates, maintains, and updates the IVR configurations based on requirements from the business leadership.
- Provides application support expertise with a focus in NICE-InContact's contact center technology including screen-pops via web services and omnichannel routing of voice, email and chat.
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and resolves application problems related to NICE-InContact's contact center technology.
- Works with developers, QA staff and others for continuous process improvements and high-quality deliveries on time.
- Works with the business leadership on requirements for updates to the IVR and other NICE-InContact technology and modules.
- Works as the focal point for all vendor management with NICE-InContact, including recurring meetings and issue management.
- Develops policies, procedures, and standards for installing, configuring, and supporting NICE-InContact's contact center technology.
- Collaborates with other agency staff to maintain application and network security as related to NICE-InContact's contact center technology.
- Monitors applications to ensure compliance with licensing agreements and system availability.
- Provides training and technical assistance to IT and other staff on NICE-InContact's contact center technology software and related issues.
- Performs on-call or scheduled after hours work as required.
- Performs related work as assigned.
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) years of full time, recent system administration experience.
- Two (2) years administering a contact center environment.
- Experience may be concurrent.
- Experience in NICE-InContact cloud-based contact center design and support.
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: NICE-InContact technology stack, such as IVR Programming using Studio, Automatics Call Distribution using Central, Workforce Management software, Quality Monitoring software, and SolarWinds Monitoring suite.
- Experience with VOIP and IT Infrastructure technologies, such as DNS and Windows 10.
- Experience with DevOps, Agile, ITIL methodologies and practices.
- Ability to work independently without relying on significant management oversight.
- Proficiency to use Microsoft Office products including Visio.
- Proficiency in typing, expected minimum of 40 words per minute.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work overtime to complete projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Multitasking skills and ability to keep up in a fast-paced work environment.
- The ability to utilize critical thinking to complete tasks.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly both written and oral.
- Ability to travel if required to support customers or business operations.
- Ability to work after hours and weekends to deliver projects on time when necessary.