Tier 1 Help Desk
ITCON Services is seeking to hire a customer service-oriented Tier 1 Help Desk representative to provide customer and public support along with Tier I level technical support. The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about ensuring excellence in service, responds quickly and effectively to customer inquiries, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a high call volume. At ITCON, we offer competitive compensation, paid training and development opportunities, commuter benefits, work-life balance, and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and growing team.
This opening is for a part-time (25-35 hours per week) position. Applicants must be eligible for a Public Trust clearance.
This position is temporarily home-based due to COVID-19.
Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
- Managing a large number of incoming calls
- Identifying and resolving customer issues accurately and efficiently
- Providing high quality response to customer inquiries and needs
- Building sustainable relationships with customers through professional communication
- Providing accurate, timely, and complete information by using the right methods and tools
- Responding to customer inquiries relating to client services, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives, and following up to ensure full resolution
- Keeping detailed records of customer interactions, processing customer accounts, and filing documents
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of contact center customer service experience
- Experience identifying and resolving customer issues
- Bilingual (Spanish Speaking) candidates desired